2903 Atrium Villa (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
2903 Atrium Villa
- Spacious villa with gorgeous golf course view conveniently located to golf club, pool house, restaurants, and beach. Quiet and peaceful setting. Perfect getaway for couples and families.
- Large all-weather patio with dining table and extra seating area overlooking 9th hole.
- Sliding door access to patio from master bedroom, living room, and dining room.
- King size bed in master bedroom, queen size bed in 2nd bedroom, sleeper sofa in living room.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining- and cook ware.
- Large dining space.
- Newly installed wood grain porcelain tiles throughout villa (allergy friendly)
- Two full bathrooms with double shower/sinks and/or bathtub.
- New windows letting in lots of light with amazing views in all directions and black-out drapes.
- Washer/dryer in unit.
- Hose-off area outside.
- Small-pet friendly villa. Fee ($150/week).
Unique, tranquil setting with sweeping unobstructed views of three fairways and lagoons with abundant active wildlife. Great place to relax from beach and island activities.
- Covered parking below the unit
- Free WiFi
- HD cable TV in all rooms
- Beach and Clubhouse access, with 2 pools, 2 full-service and take-out restaurants and bars, next door (free, valued at $25/day)
- Lake House access with full gym, indoor & outdoor pools, library, basketball court
- Golf Club and driving range access (fee not included)
- Tennis and pickle ball courts access (fee not included)
- Equestrian Center access, lessons & beach rides (fee not included)
Further available Amenities:
- Bike rentals
- Bohicket Marina (boating, fishing, kayaking guided tours, restaurants)
- Children’s summer camp available
- Freshfields (for all shopping needs, banking, post office, restaurants)
- Area Sightseeing: Tea Plantation, Historic Charleston, Low Country Plantations.
- Min. stay 3 nights
- Club Amenity Card Available - Included in Rental
- Beach Club Pools
- Club Dining
- Camp Seabrook
- Lake House Amenity Card Available
- The Lake House Fitness Center & Pools
- Equestrian Center
- Seabrook Shoppe
Kitchen & Dining Amenities
- Full Kitchen
- New Appliances
- Custom Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops
- Fully Stocked
Popular Home Amenities
- Pet Friendly - $150 Pet Fee
- Covered Deck
- Bed Linens Provided
- Bath Towels Provided
- Starter Amenities (Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Detergent, Etc.)
- Heat & AC
- Parking Garage
- Near Beach Club
- Near Clubhouse
- Near Golf
- Near Club Dining
- Near Beach
- Golf View
- Shopping & Dining
- Charleston Sightseeing
- Wildlife Viewing
|Early Summer 2017||05/13/2017||06/09/2017||$350.00||$2,350.00||-||3|
|Late Summer 2017||08/12/2017||09/08/2017||$350.00||$2,350.00||-||3|
|Christmas 2017 New Years 2018||12/16/2017||01/01/2018||$300.00||$1,500.00||-||4|
|Easter Spring Break 2018||03/24/2018||04/06/2018||$300.00||$1,750.00||-||7|
|Early Summer 2018||05/12/2018||06/15/2018||$350.00||$2,350.00||-||3|
|Late Summer 2018||08/11/2018||09/07/2018||$350.00||$2,350.00||-||3|
Location: Near Ocean, Island House, Beach Club, Golf
Square Footage: 1080
Occupants, max: 6
Adults, max: 6
View: Golf Course View
Neighborhood: Near Ocean, Island House, Beach Club, Golf
Home Type: Villa
Floor: 1st Floor (elevator access)
|Master Bedroom||King||TV/Cable||Shower, Full Bath||1-King; En Suite Renovated Bath; HDTV; Access to Deck|
|Bedroom 2||Queen||TV/Cable||Tub/Shower, Full Bath||1-Queen; Remodeled bath; HDTV; Access to Deck|
|Living Room||Full Pull-Out Sofa||TV/Cable/DVD, Stereo||34" HDTV, DVD/CD|
The location was perfect, with a peaceful golf course view and the ocean across the street. The condo has a huge back porch which is perfect for morning coffee and evening wine. Furnishings and finishes are all updated and nicely done.
We accidentally locked all our keys in the condo upon arrival and Coastal Getaways staff promptly came to our rescue with an extra key.
Many thanks for a great spring getaway!
PS. It's hard to leave. This is the nicest condo we have seen at the Atrium
Our first time on Seabrook we were impressed by the island's overall private environment and southern charm. What we found here was beyond our expectations! The Spanish moss on all trees lends sort of a mystical touch. We had a fabulous time, mainly enjoying the beach, playing bocce or frisbee in the surf. We'll never forget our relaxing family bike rides on the beach, along the many peaceful inlets, lagoons, marshes, and to lively Bohicket Marina.
It is a special place with so many things to do. We wish we could have spent more time to take advantage of all the amenities but I am sure we will be back!
The condo had all the comfort we wanted. It was nicely furnished. – So glad we found this place and will recommend it to anyone who seeks some relaxing quality time away from home.
We took a lot of time-out but had great fun exploring the nature trails in Camp Christopher's and checking out the indoor pool at the Lake House & gym; what a fantastic facility on the island! Enjoyed all the neat boutiques, galleries, and restaurants at Freshfields and neighboring St. Johns Island.
Had a ball!