Club Amenity Cards are required to play golf on Seabrook Island’s courses.
The Seabrook Island Club offers 36-holes of championship golf on its two unique and different courses – Crooked Oaks and Ocean Winds. As a certified member of the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for golf courses, care is taken to ensure that while golfing you will be surrounded by beautiful, undisturbed natural settings. Hone your game by taking private or group instruction from the PGA professionals. Or shop for the latest fashions, equipment, and accessories in the well-stocked Pro Shop.
- Private lessons are available from our staff of PGA golf professionals.
- Family Tees are set-up on both Crooked Oaks and Ocean Winds golf courses, and scorecards are available from the starter and in the golf shop.
- The family tees are a great way for junior golfers to get out, learn the game, and play golf with their families.
- Level I tees, blue in color, are designed for our most beginning junior golfers.
- Level II tees, gold in color are designed for more advanced junior golfers who are not ready to play from our most forward adult tees.
- Twilight rates begin at 3:00pm for rental guests. (Morning rates are discounted by 50%)
- Juniors under 12, play for no charge with a paying adult after 1:00pm.
Crooked Oaks, designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr, winds through marsh, maritime forests and moss-hung live oaks. At 6,780-yards, this par 72 course is both challenging and beautiful.
A Williard Byrd design, Ocean Winds is a 6,765-yard, par 72 course that provides a test of ability. Swirling winds from the nearby Atlantic Ocean, and lots of trouble off the fairway make this course a challenge.
The golf pros at the Seabrook Island Club offer a variety of lessons and clinics for any age and any level player. Please contact the Pro Shop to confirm availability, for additional information, or to register. A sampling of offerings include:
Weekly Adult Golf Clinics
Tuesdays – 10:00am – 11:00am – Putting & Chipping
Wednesdays – 10:00am – 11:00am – Bunker & Wedge play
Thursdays – 10:00am – 11:00am – Full swing
Saturdays – 11:00am – 12:00pm – Full swing
Summer Junior Golf Clinics (Ages 5 -14)
Mondays – 11:00am – 12:00pm
Wednesdays – 11:00am – 12:00pm
Fridays – 11:00am – 12:00pm
|Seabrook Island Club Golf – Ocean Winds / Crooked Oaks|
|Pro Shop – 843-768-2529 – Open Daily – 7 AM – 6 PM|
|Season||18 Holes||9 Holes||Jr. 18 Holes||Jr. 9 Holes|
|Low – Jan 1 – Mar 6||$125||$83||$75||$53|
|High – Mar 7 – May 8||$180||$123||$125||$86|
|Mid – May 9 – Sep 11||$150||$100||$98||$68|
|High – Sep 12 – Nov 30||$175||$120||$120||$83|
|Low – Dec 1 – Dec 31||$125||$83||$75||$53|
|Afternoon rates apply after 1 PM year round at a 20% discount and after 3 PM at a 50% discount.
After 12 PM, children under the age of 12 may play at no charge when playing with an adult.
Rental Clubs available – $50/18 holes, $30/9 holes
Range Balls – $6/bag (No charge if prior to play)
|Golf Dress Code: Denim is not appropriate attire. Gentlemen: Tucked shirts with collars and sleeves, mock turtleneck shirts, slacks or golf shorts not more than four inches above the knee. Ladies: Dresses, skirts, slacks, golf shorts and golf shirts are appropriate attire. Shoes: Soft spike golf shoes or flat soled tennis/golf shoes are appropriate.|
Seabrook Island Club Golf Activities -Summer 2017 – The 2018 schedule is not yet available, but it will be similar to the 2017 schedule.