The Lake House
ALL owners and guests may use the Lake House facilities and enjoy its offerings. Club Amenity Cards and/or Lake House Amenity Cards are required for admission to the Lake House. Please note that charges apply to use the Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, and to participate in exercise classes.
The Lake House Fitness and Wellness Center is the community center of Seabrook Island for both residents and guests. Whether you are there to exercise, swim, participate in a class, attend a lecture, view the rotating art displays, or borrow a book, most everyone on the Island passes through its doors weekly.
The Lake House is not only a premier fitness and wellness center, it is a hub of the Seabrook community.
- State of the art 26,000 sq. ft. facility that has everything you need to create a healthy body and mind.
- Zero entry outdoor pool complete with a water-play area for children, 5-swim lanes and plenty of lounge chairs for owners and guests to relax.
- 5-lane, 25 meter indoor fitness pool heated to mid-80s all year round.
- Fitness area overlooking Palmetto Lake and full of cardio equipment such as treadmills, adaptive motion trainers, recumbent bikes, and rowing machines. Also there are free weights, cable machines and weight machines from the top equipment companies.
- Wide variety of classes offered to owners and guests including swim lessons for children and adults, Water Aerobics, Pilates, Total Body Toning, Get Pumped, Core Fusion, Cardio Intervals, and multiple Yoga classes.
- Vast array of recreation groups that develop the body and mind. Whether it be ping pong (Seabrook Smashers) or running (Seabrook Striders), basketball or tap dancing, there is something for everyone.
- Playground designed for your young ones and a basketball court to keep the older ones active too.
- Library full with more books than you can imagine. Just take what you want and return it when done.