1128 Summerwind Cottage
1128 Summerwind Cottage
Happy Turtle Cottage, shaded by beautiful live oak moss-draped trees, is located in the Summer Wind neighborhood of Seabrook Island. Summer Wind Cottages are located just one mile from the island's main Beach Club area, which features outdoor pools, outdoor and indoor restaurants, two golf courses, and multiple beach boardwalks. North Beach and its wide-open sand beach is a short bike ride away! If you're up for a short walk, Pelican Beach is just around the corner (approx. ½ mile) – a great place to watch the sunsets, spot dolphins or search for shells. Your family and friends can enjoy a peaceful retreat while being close to so many of Seabrook Island's great amenities.
Happy Turtle Cottage underwent a complete renovation that was finalized in May 2022. You will be impressed with all of the updates the owners have made to this property. The fully renovated and stocked kitchen features new stainless-steel appliances, custom white cabinetry, quartzite counters and a beautiful tile backsplash. The table in the open vaulted ceiling dining area comfortably seats 7.
The living area with vaulted ceilings and all new furnishings is the perfect spot to gather. You will be entertained by the 75-inch 4KTV which streams Hulu Live, Disney+, and ESPN+. This is the perfect space to enjoy an evening movie or catch up with your favorite sports team. There is a large screened in porch off the living area, complete with a new wall-mounted HDTV. You will enjoy the porch’s cool island breezes, lounge seating for 5 and dining area for 7. Alternatively, relax on the rear deck while watching the beautiful island deer frolic. The owners have provided a gas grill and outdoor seating on the deck for your use.
There are three bedrooms in this cottage. The first is the owner’s bedroom with a king bed, walk-in closet, wall-mounted HDTV, en-suite bath and sliders to the screened-in porch. The renovated owner’s bath has a custom tiled walk-in shower and double vanity. The two guest bedrooms are on the opposite side of the cottage, providing privacy for rental guests. Both guest bedrooms share the renovated hall bath, which has a tub/shower combo with deep soaker tub and custom tile surround. The first guest bedroom has a queen bed, wall mounted HDTV, and access to the rear deck. The second guest bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed and HDTV. The laundry room is centrally located for the convenience of all guests.
Under the cottage you will find a screened-in rec room complete with ping pong table, seating and a wall mounted HDTV. A fabulous outdoor space to have fun with the whole family! There is also a covered carport with room for 2 vehicles, and driveway space for one additional vehicle.
Up to two dogs are welcome to join you on your trip, as long as they are under 25 pounds and hypo-allergenic breeds! Additional pet fees do apply.
Amenity cards giving you access to the facilities of the Seabrook Island Club are included in the rent. These cards give you guest access to the Beach Club oceanfront pools (seasonal), Pelican's Nest outdoor restaurant/bar (seasonal), Osprey Café (seasonal), Cap'n Sams' poolside grill (seasonal), Island House restaurant/bar, golf and tennis. Additional fees are charged for some facilities and activities. The Club Amenity Card also allows access to the Lake House facilities (outdoor pool/no fees; indoor pool and fitness center/fees apply).
This beautiful cottage and Seabrook Island are the perfect place to create lasting family memories!!
For more information and on the cottage and the renovation, please visit Happy Turtle Cottage on Facebook or Instagram.
Additional Cottage Features and Amenities as of May 2022
- Custom Happy Turtle Cottage welcome gift
- Blu-Ray player with a selection of movies
- Board games, books, puzzles, cards, and a Wii U with games
- Boogie boards, 2 beach chairs, and beach toys available for use
- Covered under-cottage storage area
- Motion activated security light at the lower-level stairs and rear deck stairs
- Keyless entry front door
- Digital Nest thermostat
- In-the-door ice and water in the refrigerator
- Front loading washer and dryer
- Weber gas grill with tools and Polywood furniture on the deck
- New sink, fixtures (including garbage disposal), undercabinet lighting and full-size pantry in the kitchen
- 12 cup coffee maker and Keurig coffee maker
- New vanities, fixtures, mirrors, lighting, and vent fans in both bathrooms
- New comfort height toilets in both bathrooms
- New flooring and area rugs throughout
- New window treatments, doors, trim and paint throughout
- New ceiling fans and lighting in all bedrooms
- New ceiling fan and lighting in the vaulted great room and dining area
- New ceiling fans and lighting on the screened-in porch and in the lower-level rec room
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|