Beautiful 1st floor villa located at one of the best spots on the island, directly across the street from ocean and beach front Club facilities and next door to Seabrook’s Club Island House and golf course. Outstanding features: 270 degree golf panorama of four fairways, greens, lagoons from covered wrap-around deck and from inside the unit. You are guaranteed a comfortable stay and lasting memories while experiencing the very best Seabrook has to offer at your fingertips.
- Sleeps up to six - 2 bedrooms and sleeper sofa in living room
- Master suite features king bed with luxurious rainfall shower in bathroom, double sink
- Second suite includes queen bed and bathtub shower
- High-speed WiFi and 3 TVs (in living room and each bedroom)
- Complete kitchen stocked with essentials, including coffee machine/ breakfast counter
- Dining room with large table/chairs for six (plus 2 spare kitchen counter stools)
- Expansive L-shaped deck with 3 sliding doors, outdoor dining, extra seating groups with impressive sweeping golf course views.
- Washer & Dryer in-unit
- Smoke-free villa
- CO2 detection-alarm device in each room
- Shower and cleaning essentials provided
- Garage parking (at street level beneath villa), elevator service
- Access to Atrium Villas’ 2 courtyards w. pergolas and lounge seating
- Faucet/hose conveniently located in garage to wash off beach sand
- Garbage/ Recycling disposal; designated area in garage
Island Amenities: Included in rental
- Beach access across the street (2 min. walk)
- Beach Club directly across the street with both a zero-entry kid-friendly pool, adult pool, outdoor bar, coffee & ice cream shop, casual dining/ Pelican’s Nest, beach lounge chairs/sun sail area, towel service included
- Island House (adjacent to Atrium), with 2 upscale-dining rooms, large bar area, open-air fireplace, and large golf pro-shop
- Driving range, 2 championship golf courses – (fees not included)
- Lake House with extensive gym, exercise classes, library, art room, meeting rooms, indoor/outdoor pools, basketball and volleyball courts
- Bike rentals available
- Tennis & Pickleball courts
- Seabrook Equestrian Center, with trail & beach rides available
- Cap’n Sam’s inlet/Crabbing Dock with picturesque views, fishing and crabbing
Nearby & Beyond Seabrook Island Gate:
- Bohicket Marina with shops, dining, boat rentals
- Freshfields shopping center with countless shops, restaurants, supermarket, post office
- Rosebank Farms - local farmer’s market
Short Drive to:
- Winery and FireFly Distillery on Wadmalaw Island - tours and tastings available
- Historic downtown Charleston
- Charleston International Airport
- Executive Airport on Johns Island
**NEW- As of January 1, 2023, Seabrook Island Property Association (SIPOA) has started charging for all gate passes.
Coastal Getaways is including 2 passes per property at no charge to guests.
Additional gate passes are $40/ vehicle. This charge applies if you are staying 1 night – 179 nights. If you are staying more than 179 nights, there is a different charge.
Gate pass name information for each car is due 2 weeks prior to your arrival. Payment of the additional $40/gate pass(es) is due at time of your final payment.
Any changes made less than 2 weeks prior to your arrival are non-refundable. If you add a gate pass less than 2 weeks prior to your arrival, a $10 additional fee will apply.
THIS PROPERTY ALLOWS FOR A MAXIMUM OF 2 GATE PASSES TOTAL
If you cancel more than 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you receive your funds back, minus $250. If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival date, you lose your funds. If able to re-book it, you will receive what we rent it for, minus the $250. Feel free to ask any other questions you may have.
Remember – 2 passes are included in your rent. We will need the name of 1 person per car for each pass. Once the car has a gate pass, any licensed driver can drive.
** This property is not pet friendly **
For monthly winter rentals the policy is as follows: For cancellation made up to 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less a $250.00 cancellation fee. For cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, all monies are forfeited. If able to rent the contracted dates after a cancellation, Guest will be refunded an amount equal to new rental rate minus the $250 Cancellation Fee. The amount refunded is not to exceed the amount paid by the Guest under the terms of the Rental Agreement.
SI Business License 20210920