Seabrook Island News & Upcoming Events
There is so much going on over the summer. To find out more, click this link! Summer 2015 Activities
July 4th Festivities
Going to be on Seabrook Island during the first week of July? Download this flyer, 4th of July 2015, highlighting the great activities planned for everyone in the family.
- Tennis Exhibition – June 26th – 4:30 pm – The Tennis Center – Family Fun and Pro Exhibition – Beer & Wine & Soda compliments of Coastal Getaways of SC.
- Sprint Triatholon Relay – July 2nd – 8:00 am – The Lake House
- Tri-It Kids Triathalon – Swim, Bike, Run – July 2nd – 8:00 am – The Lake House
- Meet the Artist Reception – Art Show – July 2nd – 5:00 to 8:00 pm – The Lake House
- Fourth of July (just over) 5K Walk/Run – July 3rd – 8:00 am – The Lake House
- Art Show – July 3rd – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm – The Lake House
- Fireworks & Festivities – July 3rd (rain date July 5) – 5:30 pm to dusk – The Seabrook Island Club Driving Range – Live music, family fun, barbecue, cash bar
- 4th of July Parade – July 4th – 9:30 am – Seabrook Island Road loop – 4th of July Parade Registration
- After Parade Family Fun Celebration – July 4th – 11:00 am – The Lake House
Happy 1.5 Hours
Don’t miss out on Happy 1.5 Hours at Bohicket Lounge in the Island House each Friday from 5:00 to 6:30 pm. Most Friday evenings, you can find us meeting with guests and owners visiting the Island. Just ask the bartenders and they’ll point us out! Please say hello if you are there. We’d love to meet you.
The Lake House
Stop by The Lake House and check out the upcoming events! From the many fitness classes to lectures on a huge variety of topics, there is something for everyone going on most days! Please feel free to enjoy their many offerings.